- Research and reviews of all technology solutions
- Design, service and equipment recommendations,
- Up-to-date knowledge of state of the art technology, equipment and/or systems
- Conduct Site surveys on topology, business requirements, technology options, Integration/Bundling options and statistical analysis,
- Participates in the creation, review and updates of Standard Technical Specifications
- Create and submit Community Profile, Technology Master Plans, Project Scope, RFX’s etc as needed,
- Manages Project planning, tracking installation efforts, time lines, on-site coordination efforts, progress & quality,
- Attends all project meetings: construction, MOP, design reviews, project status, client support, training, etc,
- Coordinate communications and project efforts between contractors and multiple entities throughout the installation process,
- Prepares scheduled and special request reports: weekly project reports, usage reports, performance reports, etc.
- Facilitates negotiations of terms and conditions and scope of technology contract.
- Manages all versioning, routing and tracking of the contract/agreement process and requirements per agreement.
- Provides evaluations of contractor compliance to terms & conditions, expense, performance and delivery.
- Create SOW (statement of work), addendums and related documents.
- Interfaces with legal representatives to ensure proper legal evaluation takes place when required.
BUDGETS, ESTIMATES & PURCHASING
- Provide due diligence to acquire the best agreements and pricing available.
- Provide budget requirements per design as needed in both individual and template format.
- Collect, evaluate and provide recommendations for accounting approval of bids.
- Reviews and recommends payment or non-payment of invoices related to our projects.
- Provides project and cost justification documentation when requested.
SERVICE PROVIDER MANAGEMENT
- Coordination of business requirements for the provision of triple- or quad - play services to each property; voice, video, data & security.
- Evaluation of service providers in regards to performance, quality of service, value of service, customer satisfaction and infrastructure capacity requirements.
- Manage Service Supplier personnel day to day on-site activities.
- Provide performance matrices and evaluations for all service providers on a regular basis.